|Release price||3770 USD|
|Size||264 x 483 x 591mm|
|Power efficiency||78.75 J/Th|
|Wires||30 * 6Pin|
|Temperature||0 – 40°C|
The Bitfury Tardis offers a performance of up to 80 TH/s (terahashes/second) and includes new features that improve user experience and reduce overall maintenance. The Bitfury Tardis is equipped with Bitfury’s new high-performing Clarke ASIC chips and is fully upgradable, so hashboards can be replaced upon the arrival of new ASIC generations.
The Bitfury Clarke ASIC is fully customized for SHA256 bitcoin mining. It can execute a hashrate of up to 120 gigahashes per second (GH/s) and a power efficiency rate as low as 55 millijoules per gigahash (mJ/GH).
UNRIVALED COMPUTING POWER, PRODUCTIVITY, and upgradability
The Bitfury Tardis is available in multiple configurations, with the option to host from five to eight hashboards. With this added feature, users can switch from achieving maximum power efficiency with eight hashboards in use, to achieving the best possible performance per ASIC with five hashboards in use. The Bitfury Tardis features a small LED screen and easy access to OrangePi for seamless operation and monitoring.
- Max performance – up to 80 TH/s
- 6U server rack
- 6.3 kW power consumption per server
- Upgradable design
- Easily configurable (5-8 hashboards) for max performance and low power consumption
- Settings that support various cost optimization plans
Enterprise Scale Bitcoin Miner ofup to 80 TH/sCapitalizing on our own miningexperience Bitfury Group designed andreleased updated & improved design ofenterprise scale Bitcoin mining solution,available in multiple configurations
- Built on latest Bitfury Clarke chips Upgradable designProprietary Bitfury string power designVariable configurations for variable efficiency & performance (from 5 to 8 Bitfury Clarke hashboards)Proprietary Bitfury mining software running on Debian Linux Datacenter management software0.96” LED screenDimensionsForm factor: Rack (6U)H × W × D: 10.39” × 19” × 23.27” (264 × 483 × 591 mm)Environmental RequirementsAC power: 85–305 VAC, 200–277 VAC (nominal), 45–66 HzEuropean Union: Two IEC C20 inputs (2 × 16.5 A max)North America: 0.98 m power cable with L7-30 plug (33 A max)Networking: Ethernet 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3u Operating temperature: –20 °C to 40 °C Operating humidity: 5–95% (non-condensing) Free air flow: 1500 CFMPressure drop (between air intake and outtake): no more than 80 Pa