About Freefly MoVI Carbon Reservation
MoVI Carbon is the world’s first handheld and drone-mountable 5-axis camera stabilizer. We’ve miniaturized, optimized and cut every gram of weight of our 5-axis design so that you can shoot in the world’s most interesting places. MoVI Carbon features two high bandwidth inner axes which keep the camera perfectly stable in even the most demanding conditions at a full 240mm zoom.
MoVI Carbon weighs in at just under 20lbs, fully ready to shoot with integrated FIZ, a Panasonic GH5S and a customized Fujinon XK 20-120mm lens (~40-240mm effective focal length). The Panasonic GH5S captures 10bit 4K footage at a up to 60P on internal solid-state cards and the Fujinon 20-120 lens creates sharp, vivid images. Using the included Freefly Toad in the Hole, MoVI Carbon can be mounted to the MoVI Ring Pro, ALTA 8, TERO or to a vehicle mount equipped with a Toad.
MoVI Carbon will be hand-built, in low quantities, for the near future.
Imagine Your World at 240mm
MoVI Carbon features two high-bandwidth inner axes which keep the camera perfectly stable in even the most demanding conditions at a full 240mm zoom.
Shots the World Has Never Seen
• Natural history shot freely while moving from 40-240mm
• Sporting events covered while moving at any focal range
• Low level dynamic drone shots from focal ranges no other system can achieve
• Lightweight vehicle-mounted shots (car, motorcycle, bike) with the ability to move the camera through scenes. All while zooming and framing as the operator sees fit.
MoVI Carbon comes with a Panasonic GH5S and Fujinon XK 20-120mm (~40-240mm effective range) lens integrated into the gimbal.
4K60P + Fujinon Cinema Zoom
Hiding beneath the black shroud is a lightweight camera package that produces imagery even the most demanding filmmaker will appreciate.
Lighter is Better
All Freefly gimbals are extraordinarily light and MoVI Carbon is no exception. The integrated Panasonic GH5S and Fujinon XK 20-120mm lens are compact, dynamic, sensitive and extremely capable, giving you the smallest cinema-quality package with an impressive zoom range.
Carbon readily integrates with the entire Freefly ecosystem. It can drop in anywhere you might use a MoVI Pro to add a bit more horsepower to the shot.
Designed for use with Freefly Alta
- 1-Chip 4/3″ CMOS
- Color Filter
- Sensor Resolution
- 11.93 MP
- Focal Length
- 20 – 120mm
- 35mm-Equivalent Focal Length
- 40 – 240 mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 3.6′ (1.10m)
- Video Format
- 4096 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps
3840 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps
- Aspect Ratio
- 2x Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Charging Method
- AC Adapter
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- 16.1 x 13.6 x 16.7″ (40.89 x 34.54 x 42.42cm)
- With Batteries: 19.2 lbs (8.71kg)
Without Batteries: 17.8 lbs (8.07kg)