About xFold Mapper
The xFold sUAV Drones are now FAA CERTIFIED AIRCRAFT. The xFold are uniquely designed with strong & lightweight materials, for better central gravity, special robotic mechanism to unfold from 1″x1.5″ to 5″x5″, 100% balanced, easier & quicker to travel with, ready to fly within minutes upon arrival at location with no extra assembly time required. Just a few of the xFold advantages begins with a stronger frame, that spreads the payload equally over a larger surface area with an anti-vibration mechanism.
This engineering design allows for significantly smoother footage, by using multiple axis gyro stabilized camera gimbals, allowing for longer flight times with absolute balance to fly safely in tough weather conditions. The xFold Multi-Rotor platforms are proven to be extremely advanced, used on Hollywood features, TV, Olympic Sporting Events and Documentaries Worldwide. The xFold carry all professional 1 or 2 cameras for 2D or 3D stereo filming.
• Designed specifically for professional level aerial, 3D mapping, Surveying, Inspections, GIS and AG work
• Fold up frame design, light and easy to travel with
• Ready to fly in minutes on set in tough locations
• Fit most professional DSLR gimbals with slide forward / backwards option for perfect balance and most efficient flight
• Payload spreads on large surface area with square short booms for perfect balance and efficiency
• Recommended propeller size: 12″-15″ (can fit 16″)
• Cameras: Sony NEX series, Panasonic GH4, 5D and similar size cameras
• Anti-Vibration Isolation for smooth videos
• Up to 15lb payload capacity safe
• Changeable frame to Quad, Hexa, X8 or X12 configurations (X12 upgrade required for this package)
DJI A2 Flight Control System:
• Dual CAN-Bus system
• 12 output channels
• Built-in 2.4GHz DR16 receiver which supports Futaba FASST series transmitters
• Reserved JR and SPEKTRUM satellite
• Highly sensitive built-in damper IMU module
GPS-Compass Pro Plus
• High gain antenna
• High precision satellite receiver
• Voltage detection and alarming
• An extendable CAN BUS port
• Equipped with an LED Bluetooth indicator(LED-BT-I) adjusting parameters is more convenient than ever
• Internet connection to your smartphone will still be available when one is adjusting parameters via LED-BT-I module
DJI Most Advanced Multirotor Stabilization Controller Ensures Total Ease Of Flight, Reliability And Stability In Any Situation.
Total Solution For Aerial Photography
• Supports all multirotor platforms.
• Ideal for DJI video downlink, iOSD, Ground Station, Zenmuse gimbals. Compatible with future products.
• All modules can be upgraded online through Assistant to offer more functionalities.
9 Types Of Multi-Rotor And A Customized Motor Mixer
It’s a UAS that’s targeted at commercial and industrial multi-rotor platforms with simple configuration, easy installation and stable performance. It also supports customized motor mixing, which greatly meets the demands of particular users.
Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction.
Point Of Interest (POI)
A2 has a POI function: Point of Interest. When the GPS signal is good, users can record the current position of the aircraft as a point of interest by a preset switch on the remote control. The aircraft can achieve a circling flight around the point of interest with the nose pointing at the POI in an area of 5 meters to 500 meters radius, when the roll command is given. This function is easy to set and simple to operate, it is suitable for all-round shooting of a fixed scenic spot.
Intelligent Landing Gear Function
Once you enabled the Intelligent Landing Gear function in the assistant software, the landing gear is default at the Lower position when the aircraft is on the ground; and the system will lower the landing gear in emergency, motor failure or auto landing, to protect the aircraft and gimbal; you can control to lower or retract the landing gear by a switch when the aircraft altitude is over 5m from the ground.
Auto Return-To-Home /One-Key Go-Home
If the multirotor and its controller disconnects during flight, the system’s failsafe protection will come to the rescue and if the signal is good enough, the multirotor will return to home and land automatically. You can also setup a One Key Go Home function to activate this feature manually.
New “Banked Turn” Mode
In this mode, the roll and yaw sticks are combined to help you perform banked turns with only one hand. The aircraft can perform fixed-wing-like maneuvers, bringing a brand new flight experience. Normal and FPV aerial photography in this mode is smooth and simple, giving a different visual feel to your work.
New Cruise Control Feature
Activate Cruise Control to lock your aircraft into its current horizontal speed when you release the control sticks. While cruising, the speed can be adjusted at any time through the remote controller. By maintaining steady flight, you can focus more on your shots and gimbal control and your total flight time is increased by eliminating unnecessary speed changes.
Multi-Rotor One-Motor Fail Protection
This function means that when the aircraft is in attitude or GPS attitude mode and one of the motors stops, the aircraft will retain good attitude and rotate around the frame arm with the stopped motor. In this condition, the aircraft is still under control and returns home safely and highly reducing the risk of a crash.